WHEN THE LEASE ENDS, CALL DRYTECH FOR A PROPER END OF LEASE CLEANING SERVICE IN SYDNEY
End of lease cleaning is an important task that must be completed before a tenant vacates the property. Whether it’s a private residence or a business premise, proper cleaning of the property is a requirement according to most tenancy contracts. The final inspection to refund your bond will usually involve a thorough examination of the property. If it fails to meet required standards, the rental agency or landlord reserves the right to retain a portion of the bond for cleaning. That is the last thing in the world you want. Employing a professional carpet cleaning company to take care of your end of lease cleaning can reduce all the stress of dealing with a difficult landlord later. When looking for an end of lease cleaning company, don’t just settle for any company. You want to engage the services of a professional carpet cleaning company that has a reputation and knows what to clean. DryTech Carpet Cleaning Services has been cleaning Sydney homes and businesses for over 12 years. We are the experienced End of Lease Cleaning Company recommended by most landlords and rental agencies.
A COMPREHENSIVE END OF LEASE CLEANING SERVICE IN SYDNEY
DryTech understands how important it is for a tenant to receive their bond deposit. We also know that cleaning an entire house, shop, factory or office is time-consuming and can be expensive. That is why we have designed a cleaning checklist to ensure that we can do a proper job the first time. Our comprehensive list includes the following:
- Remove stains from carpet and flooring.
- Steam clean carpets.
- Vacuum and mop floors.
- Sweep and wash veranda, patio, and driveways.
- Scrub bathroom and kitchen tiles.
- Clean and wash windows and window frames.
- Clean and polish mirrors and glass.
- Vacuum and deodorise cupboards and closets.
- Wash garage floors.
- Clear rubbish in the property.
- Empty and clean out drawers and cupboards.
- Clean and polish kitchen benchtops.
- Clean microwaves and ovens.
- Clean toilets, showers, and bathtubs.
- Clean and polish washtubs and sinks.
- Remove scuff marks on walls, floors, and doors.
One of our best features is our flexible pricing structure. When you call, we will come out to the property to evaluate the amount of cleaning required before we give you a quote on how much it will cost and how long it will take.
DRYTECH’S END OF LEASE CLEANING
- Free quote.
- Quick service.
- Flexible pricing (based on what the property really needs not a fixed list of cleaning you may not require).
- Service guarantee.
- State-of-the-art equipment.
- 100% biodegradable safe cleaning products.
- Trained and certified technicians.
Vacating your rented property? Don’t spend time worrying about what to do. Call DryTech today and let us take the hassles away from you so you can focus on the move. You can contact us on 0408 578 918.